*New* Billy Goat QV550HSP Quiet Vacuum
*Not actual machine pictured
£2,000.00 + VAT
£2,400.00 (Inc VAT)
If you would like to arrange a viewing of the machine please call 01962 863705 Op 3
The current retail price for this specification of machine is £2,716.67 Plus VAT (£3,260.00 Inc VAT)
Noted as the “World’s Quietest”. Billy Goat’s new 33” QUIETVAC™ touts the lowest noise level in its class and features unique cyclonic filtration, along with exclusive dust sock technology that dramatically reduces dust in dry conditions, and takes our industrial class hard surface unit to the next level. The unit replaces our legacy VQ series and is ideal for wide area commercial, industrial and municipal cleanup applications such as tarmac, school grounds, hospitals, hotels, parks, churches, airport pedestrian areas, city streets and footpaths!
QUIETVAC is the first pedestrian vacuum that has a shift-on-the-fly, hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse speeds making the unit nimble and easy to manoeuvre in tight areas, wide open areas or while driving or pushing manually.
The unit is loaded with other features and provides the ultimate in quiet, low dust cleanup!
Engine: 160cc Honda
Drive: Self Propelled Hydro Drive
Bag Volume: 136ltr
Bag: Turf Bag; dust sock
Warranty: 2 years
- Worlds Quietest - As low as 97 LWa and 77 dBa at full RPM and 96 LWa and 76 dBa at 2800 RPM
- Unique Cyclonic Filtration - When combined with the Dust Sock™ the result is dramatically reduced dust in dry conditions providing the ultimate in operator comfort
- Powerful Suction - Unique volute housing and fan system provide the best suction power of any litter vac on the market today.
- Hydrostatic Drive Option - Self-propelled hydrostatic drive from 0-3 mph with infinite forward and reverse.
- 2-Latch Bag System - Loading and unloading is fast and easy