Service Technician/Mechanic - Winchester
Competitive Salary + Competitive Holiday Days + Progression + Overtime Available.
Have you a good understanding of Garden and/or Groundcare Machinery, want to join ‘Garden Machinery Dealer of the year 2019’?
Winchester Garden Machinery, a well established family owned and run business that are currently one of the UK's largest dealers. Specialising in the Sale, Parts and Service of the leading Garden/Groundcare Machinery manufacturers, based in South of the UK.
We currently require a Garden Machinery Service Technician/Mechanic at our Winchester depot (SO21 1HF). Ideal, but not limited to, anyone with experience in the automotive, construction, agricultural, groundcare industries.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Repairs, servicing and maintenance on Garden/Groundcare machinery inhouse and site visits
- Build and complete pre-delivery inspection of sold machinery
- Complete work on machinery to the highest quality
- Maintain a clean and organised work station
To be considered for this role candidates will require:
- Keen interest in mechanical machinery
- Basic or greater, understanding of engines and drive systems
- Knowledge and experience of the garden, groundcare, agricultural or construction industry (preferred but not necessary)
- Clean UK Driving Licence is required
Location: Winchester SO21 1HF
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|