Workshop Technician in Liss, Hampshire
Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment. Aftermarket sales oriented.
Performs diagnostics and repairs on homeowner and domestic machinery.
Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards – DTAC case –time sheets, etc.).
Maintains a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
Participates in Service Training if required for the development of skills and knowledge.
Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience performing service repairs would be an advantage.
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Good customer relationship skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|