Forest & Arb Sales Administrator in Winchester, Hampshire
Winchester Garden Machinery require a Sales Administrator to join our Forest & Arb team. We are an established, family run company with our HQ on the outskirts of Winchester.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Serving showroom customers, maintaining and promoting customer relations
- Machinery sales, advice and PDI
- Processing invoices and taking payments
- Maintaining showroom stock levels and appearance
- Answering sales calls and enquiries
- Online sales - including enquiries, processing invoices, payments and picking stock for despatch
We offer a pleasant and busy working environment, 20 Days plus Bank Holidays (increasing in increments after 2 full years’ service), free parking.
To be considered for this role, you will not need previous experience as on the job training will be provided. You do need to be methodical, process orientated, comfortable dealing with people and have excellent attention to detail.
Full Time / 40 hours pw being 08.30 – 5.00 with a half hour for lunch.
You will be required to be available to work some Saturday mornings as overtime on a rota basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 -£20,000 per year
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|