Homeowner / Domestic Machinery Salesman - Windlesham, Surrey
Winchester Garden Machinery is looking for a Sales Advisor to join its busy Windlesham showroom.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be:
- Serving showroom customers, maintaining and promoting customer relations
- Machinery sales and product advice
- Raising and processing invoices and taking payments
- Maintaining showroom stock levels, appearance and POS material
- Answering sales call and enquiries
- Online sales – including enquiries, processing invoices and payments
- Delivery of machinery to customers
Previous knowledge of garden machinery sales is desirable but not essential as in-house training will be given, but a full, clean UK Driving Licence is required. You will need to be methodical, process orientated, have an excellent attention to detail and be comfortable dealing with people.
We offer a pleasant and busy working environment, 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (increasing in increments after 2 full years’ service), free parking.
Full time/40 hours per week 09.00 – 17.30 – the role will require some Saturday working on a rota basis.
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|