Service Technician/Mechanic - Windlesham
Competitive Salary + Continual Training Provided + Competitive Holiday Days + Progression + Overtime Available.
Have you a good understanding of Garden and/or Groundcare Machinery, want to join ‘Garden Machinery Dealer of the year 2019’?
Winchester Garden Machinery, well established family owned and run business that are currently one of the UK's largest dealers. Specialising in the Sale, Parts and Service of the leading Garden/Groundcare Machinery manufacturers, based in South of the UK.
We currently require a Garden Machinery Service Technician/Mechanic, where we can provide supported training to develop the new employee to their full potential, at our Windlesham depot (GU20 6LQ). Ideal, but not limited to, anyone with experience in the automotive, construction, agricultural, groundcare industries.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Repairs, servicing and maintenance on Garden/Groundcare machinery
- Build and complete pre-delivery inspection of sold machinery
- Complete work on machinery to the highest quality
- Maintain a clean and organised work station
To be considered for this role candidates will require:
- Keen interest in mechanical machinery
- Basic or greater, understanding of engines and drive systems
- Knowledge and experience of the garden, groundcare, agricultural or construction industry (preferred but not necessary)
Location: Windlesham GU20 6LQ
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|